Numizon Sale # 3
103 new world banknotes to discover!
News by Jan. 29, 2021- on
The new Numizon sale!
She has arrived, that's it! Like the first two auctions held in December 2020 and early January 2021, this new “Numizon Sale # 3” includes a total of 103 lots, again concentrated on Banque of France banknotes and colonial banknotes. This time, we have selected for you many banknotes in alphabet 1 or the last alphabet. And of course, we've added some nice surprise rarities to satisfy the most demanding of you!
The creation of an account on our site www.numizon.com is necessary to participate in this sale. A little reminder for those new to the Numizon adventure and for all those registered who consult the site regularly but who have not yet used our sales-on-offers system (1). It's simple, two options are available to you:
1 / “BUY NOW” OPTION
- Lots are listed with a sale price reflecting our estimate on the market.
- Lots can be purchased immediately after the auction opens. From our website, just add the lot to the basket and proceed to payment.
- A participation fee of 10 % (12 % with VAT) is applied in the basket in addition to the price displayed. These costs pay for our service.
- Placing the lot to the basket is not sufficient to guarantee the purchase. Indeed, a lot is always available for sale as long as it has not been paid for. Only the payment, which follows an order, makes the lot yours and makes it unavailable to the other participants.
2 / “PLACE AN OFFER” OPTION
- An offer is a purchase proposal lower than the displayed price.
- An offer commits you to buy the lot if this offer is declared the winner.
- To place an offer, all you have to do is to connect to our website, to consult the lot and to enter the amount of your offer.
- An offer is not cancellable, but you can increase it by submitting a new offer greater than the first one.
- An offer must not be less than 50 % of the sale price displayed (automatic refusal by our website).
- At the end of the sale, the best offer received, greater than the reserve price of the lot, is declared the winner. The author of this offer will see the winning lot displayed in his basket within 24 hours. He can thus proceed to the payment.
- In the event of a tie on the amount of the best offers, the first offer received wins the lot.
- Warning: A lot purchased with an “Buy Now” option will result in the cancellation of all offers received on this lot.
3 / OPENING DATE AND CLOSING DATE OF THE SALE
- The opening of the “Numizon Sale No. 3” is set for Monday, February 1st, 2021 at 09:00 a.m.
- The end of the “Numizon Sale No. 3” is set for Sunday, February 14, 2021 at 10:00 p.m.
The results of the two previous sales
You can now find the results of our previous sales, either at the end of the PDF catalog, for the "Numizon Sale # 2" or from the archives of our site, for all two sales. You will find the 62 lots sold there. It's an encouraging start for the entire Numizon team. We would also like to thank all the collectors who trust us and who support us in this adventure. And since half of our subscribers are located outside France, we have therefore decided to devote the next “Numizon Sale # 4” to banknotes from foreign countries.
If you want to drop banknotes into our next sale, please contact us. In the meantime, good hunting!
(1) you are now more than 610 collectors registered on Numizon (since June 1st, 2020)!