The banknote of the year 2019?
Vote for the most beautiful banknote of the year on the IBNS website.
News by March 17, 2020- on
As every year on the IBNS “International Bank Note Society” website, you can vote to choose the most beautiful banknote of the year! If you are an IBNS member, you have until March 22, 2020 at 23:59 GMT to select your 3 most beautiful banknotes. The first note of your choice will receive a total of 3 points, the second a total of 2 points and the third, a single point.
The election results were originally scheduled to be released at the Valkenburg Paper Money Show, but due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the results are being delayed until a later date.
For the competition of this year 2019, 22 banknotes have been retained and this is already a very beautiful recognition for each of them. Here is the precise list:
- Northern Ireland's 5 Pound (Ulster Bank) Note,
- Switzerland's 1,000 Franc Note,
- Aruba's 100 Florin Note,
- European Union's 200 Euro Note,
- Norway's 1,000 Kroner Note,
- Georgia's 10 Lari Note,
- Kenya's 500 Shilling Note,
- Eastern Caribbean States 10 Dollar Note,
- Singapore's 20 Dollar Note,
- Trinidad & Tobago's 100 Dollar Note,
- Bahamas 50 Dollar Note,
- Samoa's 10 Tala Note,
- Macau's 20 Patacas Note,
- Albania's 5,000 Leke Note,
- Cambodia's 15,000 Riel Note,
- Australia's 20 Dollar Note,
- Hong Kong's 100 Dollar (Bank of China) Note,
- Ukraine's 1,000 Hryvnia Note,
- India's 20 Rupee Note,
- Northern Ireland's 10 Pound (Bank of Ireland) Note,
- Morroco's 20 Dirhams Note
- Albania's 200 Leke Note.